Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Thundering goodbye

Laying in bed, the thunder cracked, the lightening lit up the room. The rain still hadn't fallen. The house shook as the thunder and lightening chimed in together. Images running in my head of lightening striking my house, a fire starting in Phothong, trees splitting in half. No sleep tonight.
It was quite a night as I laid in bed. When the rain final came it fell with such force I was sure there was hail. (as impossible as that is in 82 degree weather) What a way to say goodbye to Sara. Her last night in Thailand.
Goodbye Sara, Thanks for everything. I hope to go out with a bang just as you did.

2 comments:

chik said...

What a night and what a send-off! :)

2seagulls said...

Are you still in Thailand? I would really enjoy reading more about your journey there. Is there a way I can subscribe to your blog?
Dwayne