Sunday, May 11, 2008

creepy, Crawly


So the rats have been leaving me alone. Yeah I'm so excited...and then the other creepy crawly has decided to take over. I think rodents and bugs might be my thorn in my side. They are everywhere. I also think a spider had babies in my house because recently there have been spiders in abundance. I had a huge one fall out of my towel as I was about to use it. They're staying on the walls and then the funniest moment of all.

I'm sitting watching Thai Tv when I look at the fan blowing near me. What do I see, but a spider hanging on to the revolving fan for dear life. I watch it for several minutes and then it just can't hold on anymore. The spiders blows to the the floor--dizzy. Struggling on the floor, can't get it's grip. It keeps trying to stand, but keeps getting knocked back down. I saw a dizzy spider. Where do I live?

Oh but not only spiders have moved in, Centipidees have been spoted as well. The same day as the dizzy spider I'm using the restroom when I notice about an inch away a huge centipidee was hiding under the squatty potty bowl. I scream, Sara asks what happened. So I tell her. She looks in, but doesn't see a centipide-- only a huge cochroach. I try to flush the cochroach with water, but it just won't budge. Oh thats why !! The centipidee is eating the cochroach.

Let's just say I"m glad it was eating the cochroach instead of my ankle.

4 comments:

chik said...

This is so... vivid. I don't know what I'd do if I had the Discovery Channel in my toilet. I'd probably take Immodium by the fistful and just hold it for the rest of my life.

Chrissie en Ciudad México said...

i think that spider is a distant relative of sir charles priestly! and i hope that he too is celibate!

Mangosteen Mambo said...

Unfortunately I think the spider is quite fertile, because I'm pretty sure one of the spiders had babies. I too wish for a priestly spider, but alas.

Stephanie said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha..........HA ha hahahahahahahah...he he

love you!